Your Elevator Pitch
What would you tell a prospect if you had only 30 seconds?
We call this an elevator pitch and it forms the audio backdrop for your video.
After you send us your elevator pitch, one of our writers will review it. If edits are needed, we'll make them and send it back to you for your approval. Once approved, our voice-over artist will record it in the studio.
Your pitch should be around 65 to 80 words (max 80).
Here is an example pitch:
- The new lotus face brush produces younger, cleaner skin in less than 60 seconds
- The secret is sonic technology which cleans deeper and faster than traditional washing, removing 96% more makeup, oil, dirt and bacteria, in less than 60 seconds.
- Lotus is recommended by Dermatologists and Estheticians. It’s gentle to use, making it safe, even for sensitive skin.
- The Lotus leaves you feeling fresh and clean. And the low price makes you feel even better.
- Contact us today to receive pricing and more information.
You'll find it easier if you structure your own pitch in 5 individual sentences.
It is helpful to look at it like this:
1. The hook: state clearly what it is you are selling and grab their attention. You can frame it however you like, but we need to make it clear what you are offering. Don't be vague.
2. The problem: identify the problem you are going to solve.
3. Describe your solution.
4. Expand on your solution.
5. Make your call-to-action.